FAQs about cTRAIN
How do I get a cTRAIN title running on my desktop computer?
> Enter the license key for the title in cTRAIN. To do so:
• Load the cTRAIN folder on your computer
• Double click the cTRAIN folder to open it
• Double click on the blue cTRAIN icon
• Click login (under system settings)
• Enter the user name and the password (the default when shipped is “admin” for both)
• Click continue (at the bottom of the cTRAIN screen)
• Select “Training Titles” in the pull-down menu at the top of the computer screen
• Click to select one of the titles
• Copy and paste from the NwETA email the License Code in the appropriate box
• Click Activate Title (at the bottom of the cTRAIN Training Titles screen)
How do you try out a training title?
> You can download the cTRAIN demo program, but not the content in the title
What if you have no internet connection?
> We will mail you a demo for $5.
What if you pay for a training title and don’t like it?
> Request a refund (available for 10 days after purchase; 5% restocking fee). This does not apply to “one time view” purchases which are non-refundable.
What if the program doesn’t work on your computer?
> Purchase help in our online store, but first verify you meet the system requirements.
Or return for refund (in 10 days after purchase; 5% restocking fee).
How do you price titles?
> Title cost is based on two components:
- number of screens in the training
- number of students (in a year)
What if our company has 15000 employees but we only need to train 5 of them?
> The number of trainees is between 1-9, so purchase the minimum license for 1-9 trainees.
What if we decide to train more employees after we purchase it?
> Pay us the difference between the initial purchase and the amount for the larger number of employees. Thank you for being honest.
What if we pay the license fee for 1-9 employees and we hire a tenth employee to use the title?
> Forget it, but pay the increase if you hire say … 4 more employees.
How secure is cTRAIN?
> cTRAIN on your desktop requires an account and password to startup and run training or to get data reports. However, the folder with text files in it is accessible to anyone who has access to your computer. Data on the web are kept in a secure server that can only be accessed by a person who knows the name of the account and the password for that account. Data are encrypted as they exit the computer and tablet and uploaded to our server (in your account space no one else can access without a password, except NwETA that maintains a copy of your password in our server space that is also encrypted). Data you download are also encrypted until they reach your computer.