Pesticide Applicator Training teaches the principles and practice of pesticide application for Oregon. It is based on the requirements for a pesticide applicator to certify on the Oregon state test, ending with a practice test to prepare for the certification exam. PA-2 (Math) is the second of 4 titles in this series.
There are 2 Topics:
- Basic Applicator Math
• How to use a basic calculator to add, subtract, multiply and divide
• How to round numbers
• How to convert a fraction into a decimal
• How to convert a decimal into a fraction
• How to convert mixed numbers to fractions
- Calibration and Application Calculations
• Why it is important to calibrate (set the correct spray rate for) application equipment
• How to calibrate different types of sprayers
Other topics to follow soon (available in English and Spanish).
FIRST TIME: This title can be purchased for a one-time view, or with an annual license, below.
RENEW: Renewal fee is $500 after the first year, available below.
Payment by institutional purchase order (PO), check or direct bank transfer is welcomed. International bank transfer require an added $25 fee; no cost for transfers from US banks. Checks are welcomed; access delivered after the check clears. Charge for a returned check is $25. Purchase by credit card is available, below.
If you have a title in your Shopping Cart, click to return to your Shopping Cart here.